- Have a strong initiative, and see possibilities and ways to improve business.
- Have experience as a business development manager or related field in a medical device or pharmaceutical company for at least 5 years.
- Candidate must have processed at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree or above, from a reputable university.
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Job Description :
- Understand the company’s products, competitors, and business position in the market
- Proactively seek new business opportunities that can be added to existing core business and projects, or new ones to increase market share
- Assess potential partners to evaluate proposed deals/partnerships and develop a business case for new business targets
- Conduct research on the company’s business development on a regular basis, compile and present the company’s business development plan
- Prepare business presentation proposals and program proposals to be presented to principals
- Negotiate and close the Maintaining by Principles contract
- Create plans for direct and indirect sales channels
- Building relationships with other doctors/hospitals/companies (cooperation)
Mail your resume to email@example.com